Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Black and White ...

Assalamualaikum...
Another update of cupcakes, this time its from Hafiz from Penang... he asks for a black and white theme fondant cupcakes.. :) nice, i have always wanted to do a black and white theme cuppies, thanks hafiz for giving me the chance.. :) while i was doing this set, i figure out something new, that is whenever for fondant gets sticky on for hands, put a little shortening on it rather than icing sugar.. :) yep, it becomes even more pliable and easy to mold.. yep yep.. i didnt know this before, huhu just knew, alhamdulillah, jom tgk pics jom :)
Black and White

Selamat Bertunang

All 9 M cuppies
Alhamdulillah, I am blessed, even tho sometimes i feel empty and unappreciated, i never forget the fact that i am blessed, blessed that i have a family that love me owh so much, friends who i can count on to make me happy and be a good listener and be my punching bag whenever i feel like bashing -- with words i mean, not literally, huhu... and maybe someday i find the perfect partner in life, that is willing to share my ups and down, who will always be there for me, who cares for me, who wants to share a lifetime with me.. amin.. huhu emo tiba2.. :p sorry.. well the picture below ni sgt cantik, i took it a long time ago with my handphone.. love seeing the sundown mase ni.. so breathtakingly beautiful.. masyaAllah..
Cantik kan.. :) well until next time.. live life to the fullest people.. remember if u feel like there's no one you can confide to, u feel like you have lost it all, if u feel like the world is against you, Allah is always, always there and His love is the most powerful love u can ever get... ever.. so confide in Him and insyaAllah He''ll listen.. Amin ya Rabbal Alamin..
Take Care All...
Wasalam

No comments:

Post a Comment