Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hantaran Buat Mu...

Assalamualaikum...

Another post on my update order marathon.. :) haha this time one set fondant cupcake, and another buttercream set, both to be used as hantaran. Terima kasih kerana order with me.. :) both requested the cupcake flavour of choc chip... Jom tengok the pics jom.. :)

Theme : Pink (obviously) hehe

9(M) Cuppies

From another angle

I love how sweet and cheerful the design turn out
owh, i had help on this, mizz nowwa, my besties came to visit me and help out making this set... And she's good too.. :) huhu

Theme: Maroon

9 (M) buttercream set cupcake

Selamat Pengantin Baru :)

Thanks Nora for helping me out.. :) and also for taking pictures with your canggih camera.. :) good good.. hehe nnti datang lagi weh, kita buat cupcakes sum more.. :) until then all.. take care

Wasalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment