Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Red and White

Assalamualaikum..
This order came all the way from Puncak Alam, from Sh. Anisah, I was going to Tanjung Malim, to attend Ley's wedding, so boeh la nak bagi, thanks to pepito for delivering it for me, thanks darling, anyways, Anis ordered 25 (M) fondant cupcake for her cousin, congrats eyma and zul, semoga berbahagia yah, I had fun making these too, :-) love playing with fondant :-) haha well enjoy the pics people :-)

For hantaran, each cupcake are tied with ribbons :-) a little token from me

Love how the red contrast with the white
All 25 of them

The apple tu, copied from my previous design, cuma tukar colour je :-)

In the box with matching ribbon
Well, congrats Eyma n Zul, and thanks to Anis for the order :-), hopefully fulfilling :-) until next order, take care
Wasalam

No comments:

Post a Comment