Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Assalamualaikum..
This order is a repeat order from Anis, she wanted to give her Waled for father's day. She ordered 16 M chocolate moist cupcake, topping fondant. She told me that her father works kat TNB, loves playing tennis and gardening and support Liverpool football club. Anis also wanted black and white as the theme. I had major fun making these batch, although some design are a little tedious, tapi enjoy.. :) I hope your waled suka Anis.. lets see the order jom.. :)

My first time using Royal Icing kali ni.. fun

Different angle of the order

The final product.. :)


In the box with a black ribbon, ready to meet Anis
Thanks again Anis for ordering, hope you and your father likes it. I would like to wish my own father, Happy Fathers Day Baba.. Love uuu.. And also to all fathers out there.. May you guys be blessed always, amin.. :) Until then.. take care
Wasalam

No comments:

Post a Comment